One of our best-selling harnesses ever, now updated and improved. Weighing just 2.7 kg, the simplicity and comfort of the WANì LIGHT 2 in flight will amaze you.
The Wani Light 2 experience is marked by:
* Exceptional comfort: its rigid polypropylene seat and back better distribute your weight over a wider surface.
* Very easy handling in flight
* Safety without compromise
We made the Wanì light 2 even more fun to fly than its predecessor by improving both its stability and precision and it suits both beginners and expert pilots thanks to its flowing handling. We managed to do that by changing its webbing system and by adding more adjustment possibilities, the result is outstanding.
The Wanì light 2 features include:
* New extra stable frame geometry
* Improved size system for added comfort
* New and more comfortable seatback
* Two new colour combinations
* Enlarged built-in parachute container under the seat
* Bigger and revamped built-in rucksack
* Optional Lightshield back protection
* Two-step speed bar included
* Rigid polypropylene seat
* Available in S, M, L, XL
The reversibility system is the same as the Wanì light 1 with an independent rucksack in its own rear pocket.
* New rucksack shape and capacity
* Removable rucksack hip belt
* Its breathable padding on the back and on the
* Shoulder straps increases the comfort
* Ergonomic shoulder straps
* Adjustable to meet your needs
* Camelbak pocket
* Easy Camelbak installation
* Extra space inside the rucksack for your hike & fly equipment
* External helmet storage
High performance airbag protection!
The Wanì light 2 airbag has been majorly improved to provide an even higher safety level.
Thanks to the use of Nitinol (highly resistant and non-deformable metal wire) inserted in the lower edge of the airbag, we were able to obtain 60% of the protective capacity before its complete inflation which takes place in flight.When fully inflated, it is entirely comparable to our spring airbag harnesses. The inflation valve has also been improved to guarantee airflow in the airbag regardless of the position of the legs. The thin shape of the valve improves the aesthetics of the airbag.