“Bomb-proof in turbulence, with likable, agile handling and the performance to out-climb higher class wings in thermals”, Pro Design say the Accura 3 is even better than its predecessor.
Changes made over the Accura 2:
- New lighter fabric, lower canopy weight, smaller packing, with new coating for improved porosity figures and longer life span
- SST technology (profile nose part reinforcement for better and unchanged launch behavior during the glider‘s whole life span)
- New wing tip shape, resulting in a higher aspect ratio
- Optimised wing tip air inlets with mesh openings for improved inflation characteristics
- Improvement on interior rib and V-rib construction
- Improvement of launch and groundhandling characteristic
- Increased rib-to-rib vent function
- New canopy design and colors (red, blue, yellow or green and white)
The company say they use high quality materials and guarantee their workmanship.
The Accura 3 is available in four sizes.