Loading Swing News...
This is the most extreme example of Woody Valley's many years of experience in competition harnesses.It has been designed to meet the demanding requirments of professional pilos in terms of comfort,flying performance,aerodynamics, and safety
For these reasons the harness has been painstakingly modified and optimized ,right down to the last detail.Its flying performance, aerodynamic shape, and responsive handling qualities in particular,have been designed to help get the very best out of modern competition gliders
In order to ensure a high level of safety, the X-Rated 6 comes with two parachute containers under the seat ,or alternatively, offers the possibility of placing one of the two in the front.Furthermore, it is equiped with a container for an "Anti-G" parachute, and the new "Mini T-lock" safety system to help prevent you form forgetting to fasten the leg- and chest- straps.
The X-Rated 6 is full compliance with the LTF protocol.Thanks to the use of lightweight and high performance materials , as well as a high level of design, the X-Rated 6 is the most complete, lightest, and well equiped harness on the market.
- Narrow carbon seat board- to cradle the pilot for extra comfort.
- Adjustments for shoulder and chest accessible during flight.
- Self-inflating rear part for improved aerodynamics
- Harness finely adjusted to obtain the best performance from the first flight.
- Modular balast system. - frontal ballast with discharge tube and valve (optional)-Bottom ballast with discharge tube and valve(tube and valve already positioned for balast bag)
- Two reserve containers under the seat.Left and right
- Frontal reserve container (optional)
- Easily removable instrument deck
- Three-step speed bar
- Adjustable leg cover lenght (12 cm range)
- Camel-bag lodging pocket
- Two front pockets (radio and camera)
- Two large rear pockets
- "Anti-G" pocket with harness attachment.
|* total weight incl.carabineers,one rescue handle,speed system,bottom ballast|
|Carabineer-to-seat distance (cm)||44,5||47||49,5|
|Carabineer-to-carabineer distance (min.max)(cm)||39,5- 50||39,5- 50||39,5-50|
Carbon seat plate size (cm)
|Weight *||6,1 kg||6,7 kg||7,20 kg|
|Certification||LTF certificate number (EAPR-GZ-7439-12)|
|Protector||12 cm Foam Airbag|
|Principal Materials||Cordura 300,Nylon 210|
|Type of closing system||Get-Up with Mini T-Lock system|
|Position of rescue system containers||Double rescue system container under the seat,one frontal (optional)|
|Volume of intended rescue system containers||4000-10000 ccm|
|Volume of intended balast||Frontal 3,5 l or 7,0 l (optional) & bottom 4.5l|
These are the product reviews
These are the previous product models
These are the product downloads