Loading Swing News...
The Exense Air harness has a simple, clean design and is stable and safe. It also provides good comfort with excellent detailing and finish.
It is easy and quick to adjust.
The airbag is made under licence from Cygnus. It was incorporate into this harness to meet the demands of pilots who prefer efficient airbag protection, avoiding the necessity of bulky foam protection, and extending protection right up to the upper part of the back.
- Simple and easy adjustments ideal for use on the training slopes by instructors.
- Light-weight aluminium buckles.
- Efficient airbag protection extending to the upper part of the back.
- Reserve housing underneath the seat.
- Spacious back pocket.
- Whistle on the chest strap.
- Secifically designed radio pocket on the left of the harness.
|* total weight incl.carabineers and rescue handle|
|Carabineer-to-seat distance (cm)||38||40||42.5|
|Carabineer-to-carabineer distance (min.max)(cm)||39,5- 50||39,5- 50||39,5-50|
Carbon seat plate size (cm)
|Weight *||3,5 kg||3,5 kg||3,5 kg|
|Certification||LTF Certified with the T-Lock system|
|Principal Materials||Cordura 500,Nylon 210|
|Type of closing system||T-Lock system|
|Position of rescue system container||Rescue system container under the seat|
These are the product reviews
These are the previous product models
These are the product downloads